The Cruising Companion® Car Harness keeps pets safe and secure while riding in cars. Features a metal D-ring.
Allows pet to sit, lie, or stand comfortably
Woven nylon with quick-release buckles and heavy-duty hardware, made of 100% Nylon
Attaches easily to fit most vehicles. Does not fit SAAB and Volvo models, or Ford Explorers.
Each Cruising Companion® Car Harness is packaged for effective retail display.
Small/Medium (black only) 12"-28" girth
Directions for use:
1. Place harness on dog, so that the metal D-ring is on dog’s back, facing the tail.
2. Unbuckle straps and place shorter strap around the dog’s neck. Fasten buckle.
3. Pull dog’s front right leg through harness.
4. Bring longer strap behind the dog’s front legs and fasten buckle.
5. After fastening buckles, use plastic slides to adjust straps. Leave enough room for two fingers to fit under the straps.
6. Attach the safety strap swivel clasp to D-ring on the back of the harness.
7. Insert the safety clip into the seat belt buckle on vehicle’s seat.
8. Adjust the safety strap to desired length so that pet can comfortably sit, lie, or stand in the seat.
Drop Shipping Available
Information and Policies