Grass Fed and Free Range!
Please log in to see pricing
The White Marrow Bones are a great combination of a flavorful beef bone that can be fed as is or filled with delicious peanut butter (or the stuffing of your choice). Approximately 5" to 6” in size makes it ideal for medium dogs. The White Marrow Bones come from young cattle making them more nutritious and less likely to splinter. They are cleaned then bathe in a solution of 3% hydrogen peroxide to preserve their natural color. We finish them with a slow-roasting process trapping their natural juices, we do not smoke them or add smoky juice. All of our bones come from cattle are grass fed, free range, and they are treated humanely.
This product is sourced in Colombia and proudly packed in the USA. White Marrow Bones are intended as a treat, not a food.
We are happy to support no-kill animal shelters.
Single Ingredients: Beef bone
Mix and Match with Natural Cravings Products
Information and Policies
For regular orders
- No unauthorized Amazon sales or 3rd party e-commerce
- No Drop Ship service available and; No Minimums for wholesale
- Free Shipping on orders over $350.00. Free shipping not to exceed 10% of the total.
- Accepts Visa, MC, Amex, & Disc
- NO PAYPAL
- Orders typically ship within 48 hours of order confirmation
- Shipping is FOB from our facility in Homestead, Florida
- Free Shipping Allowance up to 10% of the total with orders over $350 or more within the USA territory including Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska. Any difference above 10% will be paid by the customer. International orders don't apply.