- This site allows you to prebook Hugglehounds items before the products are actually in our warehouse.
- You MUST enter your desired ship date when placing your order. Please place ONE order per requested ship date.
- Hugglehounds accepts Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover
- If your order consists of TOYS ONLY, and the total falls between $75 and $599.00, a SHIPPING FEE of 8.5% of the total order value will be applied
If your order consists of TOYS ONLY and the total order value exceeds $600.00, you earn FREE SHIPPING.If your order is comprised of MATS and BEDS, or MATS, BEDS and TOYS, a SHIPPING FEE of 20% of the total order value will be applied, regardless of the total order spend.
- PLEASE BE AWARE: We are not accepting new retail accounts without a brick & mortar location.
- Please read our welcome letter and familiarize yourself with our terms / conditions / MAP
- New accounts will be asked to fill out an return our dealer application
- HuggleHounds items may not be sold on third party websites such as Amazon and Ebay.
This site is dedicated to you, our special wholesale customers. Here you will be able to see all of our new products as soon as we decide to add them to our line. Prebook orders are a way for you to guarantee that you have all our new products and seasonal collections as soon as they begin shipping. As you know, Hugglehounds is committed to a fresh, innovative flow of new products to drive sales. Many times our seasonal collections are available in limited quantities. This site is a way for you to be sure you get these products in your stores.
HuggleHounds® is the most unique, design-driven and highly-styled line of pet products available. Our innovation, material technology and durability set us apart from all others.
At HuggleHounds®, we heart happy dogs!
- HuggleHounds® was launched 8 years ago. Founders Julie Krauss and Bob Flynn have over fifty combined years of experience in the pet industry.
- Our factories are all around Shanghai. We have a team of eight based in China, headed by a former TSS employee, who qualify factories to ensure they can meet our quality specifications, test our fabrics and inspect outgoing product. Our supply chain is one of our strongest assets.
- Our design is unique and constantly evolving. We search out trend-forward fabrics that make our toys unlike any other manufacturer in the market today. Quarterly trips to the fabric market in the Zhejiang province, textile capital of China, ensure new and unique toys unlike any other in the industry.
- Hugglehounds has technology hidden just under the surface of every plush toy we produce. Our exclusive Tuffut Technology® is the only 3 layer construction, with an outer layer heat welded to 2 layers of fire-fly green polyester, which maximizes durability. Tested to withstand over 100 pounds of tugging force. Every toy has our signature embroidered on for authenticity.
- Ruff-Tex® is our extraordinarily thick-walled stuffed latex toy line. Latex is 100% natural rubber formulated to stretch. It is very well suited for use in dog toys. We make our walls extra thick and stuff them with PU for added durability.
- At HuggleHounds®, we heart happy dogs!
Are you sure you would like to report this message? After submitting, this message will be sent to the WholesalePet team for review.
Post New Message
Monday, March 20, 2017
Will's Wallaby Rescue
Are you sure you would like to delete this message? This action cannot be undone.
Will's Wallaby Rescue
Confirm Message Edit
Are you sure you would like update this message? This action cannot be undone.