- This site allows you to prebook Hugglehounds items before the products are actually in our warehouse.
- ORDERS MUST BE DIVIDED AND INDIVIDUALLY PLACED PER SHIP DATE. Refer to categoties "ITEMS SHIP DATE OF" for confirmation. Please place ONE order per ship date category.
- We will not charge your credit card until we are ready to ship the product to you.
NOTE: Cancellation of any Pre-Book orders must be received by HuggleHounds no later than 60 days prior to the order’s designated ship date. After this date, any cancelled order will be charged 50% of the order total value for restocking and handling. In the event a Pre-Book order ships and is refused, customers will be responsible for a 10% restocking fee and all outbound and return freight costs even if the order qualified for free shipping.
At HuggleHounds, we're committed to your business success. To best ensure that success, we carefully monitor online pricing, and only authorize retailers who agree to honor our MAPP price policy, and meet our wholesale guidelines. To maintain price integrity, new retail account applications are required to:
- Complete and return our retailer application
- Read our welcome letter and familiarize yourself with our terms / conditions / MAP and agree to follow these terms.
- PLEASE BE AWARE: For the reasons mentioned above, we cannot accept new retail accounts without a brick and mortar location. As noted, this allows us to ensure pricing compliance.
- For the protection of all our boutique accounts, HuggleHounds items may not be sold on third party websites such as Amazon, Walmart.com, Ebay etc.
HuggleHounds shipping terms are as follows:
- FOB from Carlisle, PA.
- Minimum order requirement is $75 OR at least one bed or mat.
- For orders made up of toys only, if your order is $600.00 or more, your shipping is complimentary. For orders between $75.00 and $599.00, actual shipping costs apply.
- For orders with one bed or mat or more, we will add 20% of the total cost of the beds and mats to cover shipping. No order with beds or mats qualify for free shipping. Beds and mat orders can only be shipped within the contiguous USA.
- Drop ship orders accepted. $5 drop ship fee + actual shipping cost.
- Orders are shipped within 3-5 days
- HuggleHounds accepts Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover
Reach us at 973.339.9655 to discuss our program. We greatly appreciate your business, and want to ensure your partnership with HuggleHounds is always hassle free! For customer service, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be happy to help.
This site is dedicated to you, our special wholesale customers. Here you will be able to see all of our new products as soon as we decide to add them to our line. Prebook orders are a way for you to guarantee that you have all our new products and seasonal collections as soon as they begin shipping. As you know, Hugglehounds is committed to a fresh, innovative flow of new products to drive sales. Many times our seasonal collections are available in limited quantities. This site is a way for you to be sure you get these products in your stores.
HuggleHounds® is the most unique, design-driven and highly-styled line of pet products available. Our innovation, material technology and durability set us apart from all others.
At HuggleHounds®, we heart happy dogs!
- HuggleHounds® was launched 8 years ago. Founders Julie Krauss and Bob Flynn have over fifty combined years of experience in the pet industry.
- Our factories are all around Shanghai. We have a team of eight based in China, headed by a former TSS employee, who qualify factories to ensure they can meet our quality specifications, test our fabrics and inspect outgoing product. Our supply chain is one of our strongest assets.
- Our design is unique and constantly evolving. We search out trend-forward fabrics that make our toys unlike any other manufacturer in the market today. Quarterly trips to the fabric market in the Zhejiang province, textile capital of China, ensure new and unique toys unlike any other in the industry.
- Hugglehounds has technology hidden just under the surface of every plush toy we produce. Our exclusive Tuffut Technology® is the only 3 layer construction, with an outer layer heat welded to 2 layers of fire-fly green polyester, which maximizes durability. Tested to withstand over 100 pounds of tugging force. Every toy has our signature embroidered on for authenticity.
- Ruff-Tex® is our extraordinarily thick-walled stuffed latex toy line. Latex is 100% natural rubber formulated to stretch. It is very well suited for use in dog toys. We make our walls extra thick and stuff them with PU for added durability.
- At HuggleHounds®, we heart happy dogs!