- $0 order minimum.
- Orders ship within 2-3 weeks.
- We will drop ship for a $6 fee plus shipping. Please contact us before placing your drop-ship order.
- FOB from RI.
- Accepts Visa, MC, Discover, PayPal, and American Express. For terms, please request a credit application.
- All new online accounts are subject to approval by Up Country.
- All resellers using 3rd party marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay, must receive approval from Up Country.
- Made in the USA (with the exception of apparel, stockings and Santa Hats.)
- Woman owned.
Proudly Made in the USA!
For nearly 40 years, all of our collars, leads, harnesses, pillows, key rings, doggie doorbells, toys, and treats have been proudly made in America with the highest quality standards.
Alice Nichols, our founder, invented the ribbon collar when she couldn't find any dog collars except for plain nylon or leather. So, in 1984, she launched 6 designs that have since expanded to hundreds! In fact, almost every single Up Country design has been created by our in-house artist, Donna Bodell.
Our loyal customers, commitment to quality and safety, and mission of creating products with "personality and purpose" have seen us through 4 decades - and we couldn't be more thankful. When we began we were the first and we work tirelessly everyday to be the best. Competition over the years has increased, and many have come and gone, but our love for pets, what we do, and our beloved retailers fuel our devotion.
Each item is hand sewn, pressed, and finished with care. We also hand pack and check every order that leaves our factory with the love and attention you deserve. And, unlike some things that change, our dedication to quality and giving back through our Up Country Cares’ initiatives never will. We stand behind our products and are blessed to have thousands of happy customers and wagging tails who stand by us too.