- Many of our products are made to order and lead times may vary.
- We have a $100.00 minimum stocking order requirement.
- Orders over $500 will be shipped for free to destinations within the contiguous US.
- Orders ship FOB from our facility in North Bergan, NJ.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express.
- Back orders will be canceled, unless specified otherwise.
- Online sales of MCK products must be approved in advance. No Amazon, eBay, or discount auction sales are permitted.
- Returns/Exchanges: All MCK orders are final sales. However, we completely guarantee the quality and workmanship of our products and will gladly replace any manufacturing defects or production damages. Please contact us to arrange for a Return Authorization. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization.
FROM THE FORMER OWNER & DESIGNER OF CLOAK N DAWGGIE......Carole Cusumano is a seasoned entrepreneur & fashion professional designing and developing unique product brands for more than 20 years. Always on the cutting edge, Carole has continually created successful businesses either while working in her own collections or in collaboration with established brands.
“Free to develop new products – I decided to launch the new brand taking into consideration the need for customizing fit as our pets come in so many sizes and shapes! While at the same time being sensitive to merchandising needs and massive SKU counts! The new designs have that ability – easily adjusting - fitting a wide range of necks & waistlines with significantly fewer sizes.
coco & chanel, my pair of mini dachshunds, were the original muses for cloak & dawggie the first company I founded in 2003! today I have inspiration from all of the fun and events we have experienced together over the past 10 years! Observing our pets and addressing their needs is my foundation for designing! What's that timeless expression? necessity is the mother of invention!"
The collection elevates your favorite best sellers to a new level of product design, innovation and functionality. The company maintains a New York manufacturing base and has established a factory direct product development arm to accommodate small or large multi unit retailers who want to explore exclusive product offerings.
“We can design, source, and produce at very competitive prices both in the USA and abroad!”