Our 2oz sprays are now made with a sunflower-honeysuckle preservative system, and so the Earth Heart line is 100% plant-derived ingredients!! The 2oz sprays are already available for purchase, and along with the rest of our line, as PREORDER items for your Earth Day celebrations. Order through March 14th to receive 10% off all Earth Heart products.
- Prices are for U.S. customers only
- Minimum order = $100
- Credit Cards accepted: Visa/MC/Discover/Amex
- Most orders process within 2 business days. International or large orders can take up to 3 weeks
- Flat $12.00 Shipping & Handling charge for orders to $499; Orders over $500 receive free shipping! - regularly priced items only; does not combine with other offers; USA orders only
- Shipping Method is USPS Priority, FedEx Ground or UPS Ground
- International orders ship FOB from IL = ACTUAL COST + $6 handling. Does not include customs, duties, taxes, etc. upon arrival. Please allow 2 weeks to process and ship.
- Back orders: Customer is notified by email within 48 business hours of any product on back order, and every attempt is made to fill a back order within 10 business days.
- Return/Damages Policy: Unsatisfactory products can be returned for replacement, refund or credit within 30 days of receipt. If products were damaged in shipment, retain all shipping & packing materials and notify us within 48 hours.
- Please note that MAP = SRP.
- Online sales through third party outlets such as Amazon, eBay and Sears must be authorized by Earth Heart. Online sales through discount outlets are not permitted.
NEW to our water-based sprays is a sunflower-honeysuckle preservative system with the same proven shelf-life as conventional systems!
Because dogs savor the world through scent, we make gently aromatic plant-inspired remedies that comfort dogs and their humans without overwhelming their sensibilities.
- Canine Calm® can relax and comfort dogs during thunderstorms, fireworks, boarding, adoption or other fearful times.
- Travel Calm® helps travelers unwind and settle from restlessness, panting, drooling, whimpering and tummy upset.
- Guard Well® is a must-have in your first-aid kit to help soothe minor skin and respiratory issues, and support wellness.
- Buzz Guard® helps you play more & worry less with natural insect protection that can soothe irritated skin when adventures have ended.
Earth Heart aromatherapy remedies for dogs come in different options to fit your lifestyle: water-based sprays, coconut-oil based roll-ons, and blends for your diffuser.
Our products are recommended by dog lovers and professionals:
• Made in the USA
• Pure essential oils
• Safe for canine, equine and human use
• Complementary with and alternative to hemp-based products
• Responsibly formulated by one of the pet industry's most experienced aromatherapists
Comfort in a bottle™ from Earth Heart's founder, Vicki Rae Thorne:
I believe everyone deserves to feel free and confident to explore the world, so I help active, eco-conscious pet parents with ‘hyper-sensitive’ dogs find safe, reliable, natural relief through our 100% plant-derived, responsibly sourced, expertly formulated aromatherapy remedies. And because dogs savor the world through scent, our gently aromatic remedies comfort dogs and their humans without overwhelming their sensibilities.
It was love at first smell when I attended my first aromatherapy intensive in 1992. I’d been diagnosed with fibromyalgia 4 years earlier, and was inspired to start making remedies to address my constant pain and stress. Because I was pregnant and had a five-year-old, I wanted everything to be safe for my entire family, and I’ve applied that same level of responsibility to formulating for dogs.
I founded Earth Heart in 1996 to help others learn how to safely and effectively use herbs and essential oils as part of everyday life. The exploitation of plant habitats and indigenous economies along with the growing trend toward misleading information led me to create Responsible Aromatherapy™ as the basis of ingredient sourcing and customer education.
Certified practitioner: Herbalism, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Holistic Cannabis. Member: Alliance of International Aromatherapists, American Herbalists Guild, United Plant Savers, Airmid Institute, Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association. We support restoration of exploited plant habitats & indigenous economies.