Our latest Patented “Ombre” American River Choke Free Harnesses. Doggie Design is the FIRST and ONLY company in the world to create this Exciting New Ombre Harness Design. We used our own special color blending technique to create a beautiful Palette of Rainbow Colors.
Doggie Design is the ONLY company that makes this Step in Mesh Choke Free Design in reinforced large dog sizes, up to size XXXL (approx 100 Lbs.) Certified Break Strength Tested to 386 Lbs, by an International Independent Testing Laboratory. "All woven and knit fabric's are custom designed and made specifically for Doggie Design's unique one of kind Pet Products."
Patent # US 8418658 B1
WHAT Makes the American River Choke Free Patented Design unique from other harnesses? The MOST important reason is MULTIPLE SAFETY FEATURES!!
TESTIMONIAL - From one of our wholesale customers - Her customer sent her this review:
"The harnesses for my girls are absolutely perfect. They fit like they were custom made. They are exactly what I was looking for. They don't bunch at the neck. They lay smooth. And they are so nicely made. If any one is looking for advice on a harness - these are perfect!"
"I walked the dogs this morning using these harnesses. Vanessa usually chokes when she pulls - no matter whether it's a harness or a collar. NO CHOKING at all today. The harness does not put any pressure on her trachea - she pul
Information and Policies
Free Shipping in the USA only for orders over $150.00, includes Hawaii, Alaska and US Territories via USPS Priority Mail or Fed Ex.
- Same Day Shipping
- No Minimum
- We Now Offer Drop Shipping via Priority Mail for addresses in the USA - $3.00 Drop Ship Fee Will Be Added.
- Accepts VISA, MC, DISC, & AMEX
- MAP - Please see our list of items and their MAP here. This does not apply to discontinued Inventory.
- Wholesale Only & Small Business Friendly (No Big Box Stores)
- Net Credit Terms Available Upon Approval. CREDIT APPLICATION- New Accounts Will Be Required To Submit A Copy Of Their State Tax ID and FEIN - NO 3rd party retailers (Amazon, eBay, etc.) please.