Inexpensive, lightweight, water resistant for basic protection from snow balls on the dog's paws. This is an entry-level boot suited for occasional use. For improved durability look at the Durable, Rugged or PawTector Waterproof boots.
• A simple boot made of water resistant and tightly woven
lightweight material that dries quickly.
• This boot provides basic protection from snow balling up on the paws.
• For light duty use in light snow or on snow covered grass.
• Not for use on sidewalks, salted roads or rough terrain (Rugged
boots are best suited for these conditions).
• Foam comfort pad keeps boots in place
• A single wide strap of Velcro® allows easy closure of the boots
• Loosely fasten Velcro® closure, wash in cold water on delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
U.S. Patent 7,971,557 and 9,629,336 B1 / Canadian Patent 2,486,628 / Other Patents pending
Information and Policies