Hurtta Rambler vest
The Rambler Vest is a durable and warming high-visibility vest for outdoor activities, swimming and hunting. The vest is made of elastic and non-absorbent neoprene. The material is durable and silent in use. Thanks to its excellent thermal insulation, the neoprene vest is particularly suitable for outdoor activities in cool temperatures as well as for gundogs that retrieve game from water. The vest’s belly flap protects the dog’s sensitive belly area. The bright colors and 3M reflective piping ensure high visibility in the dark. The back of the vest has zip fastening with a locking mechanism on the slider that prevents the zipper from opening when the dog moves. The snug fit makes the vest ergonomic and safe. The back of the vest features handle openings that you can lift to help your dog out of the water. The belly flap can be cut to size to fit a male dog, for example. There are printed guiding lines on the inside of the vest to help cut the belly flap into the right shape. Use scissors to cut the flap into shape, taking care not to cut over seams.
No Sales to 3rd Party Resellers
Information and Policies
- Hurtta orders are fulfilled by digPETS
- Orders ship within 2-4 business days
- No minimum order
- Drop ship orders accepted. $2 drop ship fee + actual shipping charges. Cannot ship to fulfillment centers.
- Shipping Worldwide FOB from FL Ships UPS or USPS depending on the best rate *please note, we cannot ship liquid items or edibles internationally*
- Accepts VISA, MC, AMEX, Disc and Credit Terms
- First time ordering with digPETS? Please email or fax a copy of your State Tax ID/Resale Certificate and fill out and return our Retail Dealer Application for Terms.
- Please review our full Terms & Conditions
- No Sales to 3rd Party Resellers