Who could say no to a pair of soft floppy ears and droopy eyes? Who could bear to leave that sad furry face behind? Not us. Even if it means slobber on your leather arm rest, muddy footprints everywhere and dog hair smushed so deep into your car’s seats that they start to take on a new color.
So we developed a solution for this dirty problem. Whether you drive a shiny new one or are holding on to that old zippy little four door (which may not be so easy on the eyes, but gets amazing gas mileage) the Wander Hammock is your car’s new best friend.
Save a few dollars on interior cleaning and seat repair. Cover up and protect the front and back of your seats with this simple waterproof hammock design, while keeping Fido safely confined in his area – not in your lap – or shifting you into park while you are driving down the highway – or falling to the floor – or licking and jumping on your passengers. Check out the other great features below that make this one a must have. We won’t steer you wrong.
• Six attachment points to keep Hammock in place
• Can be used as a hammock to keep your dog from falling to the floor during quick stops or just a simple seat cover
• Waterproof, washable and Stain Resistant
• Easy seatbelt and child latch access via Velcro openings
• Easy to install and remove
• Made of a 600d polyester with a PVC backing
• Includes water bottle and travel case, not to mention a great little dog design extra
Information and Policies