- Minimum Order Requirement is $100
- Orders ship within 3 - 5 business days from Westerville, Ohio
- Actual freight charges will be added to orders
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal
- No international orders
- Motive CBD products cannot be sold through Amazon or other 3rd party websites
- Motive CBD bills credit cards as "Wholesale Sales Company"
Hard work is in our DNA. Our family has been farming throughout Ohio for years, so it was only natural that when we decided to launch a CBD business, we wanted to grow our own hemp as well. This is actually a pretty big deal. And here's why. Among other uses in regenerative agriculture, growing hemp is often used as a bioremediation technique, which means it absorbs toxins and heavy metals from soil, allowing more delicate plants to grow there. This is great if you’re a farmer and want to start with pure, clean soil. But what if that same hemp is then used to extract CBD, and then that CBD is used in a tincture? All the impurities come along with it.
The CBD market is becoming increasingly crowded. And while there are plenty of options with flashy branding, celebrity endorsements and expensive packaging, there are a scant few who are transparent about their sourcing methods—and fewer still who own the supply chain from end to end. We saw this as the only way to ensure a high-quality, 100% pure and safe product for our customers.