- Our entire line is made in the USA!
- $100 minimum initial order
- Orders are processed in 3-5 business days
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Flat rate shipping from our facility in Little Silver, NJ. Standard shipping is via the USPS or Fedex Ground. Shipping chart will apear in your cart.
- Drop ship orders have a small upcharge ranging from $.50 to $2.50 per item. Click here to see them.
- Online resellers must have prior approval from Elmo's Closet
- All returns require pre-approval and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Only items in our current catalog can be returned. Custom items cannot be returned. All returned merchandise must be in perfect, resalable condition. Non-holiday items must be returned within 10 days of order receipt. Holiday merchandise must have been ordered at least 30 days prior to the holiday and must be returned within 10 days after the holiday.
At Elmo's Closet, all of our products begin with the natural beauty of 100% cotton or silk. In addition, we love the softness, breathability, and non-irritating characteristics of these fabrics, so we have made them an integral part of all our products. We offer several types of collars (standard side-release collars, martingale collars, training collars and cat safety collars), leads and step-in harnesses. Each of these products is available in a fantastic selection of prints that follow the seasonal pantone color trends as well as the latest in design trends and motifs. In our cotton collections, we also offer wonderfully textured fabric like corduroy and flannel - they are SO soft! All of our products are available in all of our prints. With such a wide assortment of prints and fabrics, everyone is sure to find a print (or two, or three) that meets their fancy.
Our products are constructed by wrapping the fabric around strong, yet supple, polypropylene or cotton webbing and then finishing them with the highest quality hardware. We use welded d-rings, contoured buckles with appropriate pull strengths, strong snap bolts for strong collar/lead connections, and breakaway buckles that ensure needed safety for cats. Our flexible manufacturing process and equipment enables us to provide you with custom products, should you need them. In addition, our products are easy care. To clean, pretreat them with a stain remover, machine wash and hang dry. To help keep them clean between washings, they can be pretreated with a fabric protector.
Elmo's Closet consists of a team of dedicated people who strive everyday to make the highest quality products, provide superior customer service everyday with every customer, and truly enjoy the opportunity to conduct business with you. Each of our products is handcrafted in the USA just for you and we guarantee your satisfaction.