Eco-Pup® Dog Clothing Virtual Trade Show Special: 15% off everything, free shipping on orders over $250! Offer good through 9/30/18.
- Orders usually ship within 3-4 business days
- No minimum order requirement!
- Accepts Visa, MC & Amex
- Ships from Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Please do not sell Eco-Pup® products on auction websites
- Proudly made in Canada with love for your best friend!
Our 'how we began' Story...
Eco-Pup® Dog Clothing was created by Susanne Postill in 2008. As her dog BoBo, a senior peke-poo, got older she began to dress her more often to help keep her warm and comfortable in her old age. After shopping around for a long time, Susanne noticed that the more stylish items were mainly synthetic and generic "big box" styles. Wanting to provide her dog with something gentle and natural, and more unique, she began to look for natural & organic pet clothing. Upon searching high & low, Susanne found that all of the natural/organic clothing items available for pets consisted of very basic pieces that just didn't fit BoBo's style. She felt that there needed to be more fashionable green options available for pet clothing - just because it's green doesn't mean it has to lack style! Combining her love of fashion, animals, and the environment she created a sustainable line of pet clothing and accessories - Eco-Pup® Dog Clothing!
Eco-Pup's green fashions are designed for every season to meet the needs of Eco-friendly and fashion forward customers who want to dress their dogs in functional and stylish clothing while maintaining a healthy, eco-friendly lifestyle for both themselves and their pets. The Eco-Pup dog clothing and accessories lines are made with natural, organic and recycled materials while maintaining trendy, high quality fashion for your pets. Eco-Pup designs all of their products to be easy to put on and remove, and ensures that they are durable enough to endure the 'dog days' of life.
Eco-Pup® Dog Clothing products are proudly made in Canada with love for your best friend.
Things we do to be eco-friendly...
• We reuse packing boxes for large orders.
• Reuse plastic and cellophane bags for packaging.
• All cardboard, paper and plastic packaging that cannot be reused is recycled.
• Orders are taken electronically when possible.
• We try to use email and the phone as much as possible instead of printing paper.
• Any bottles and cans we use are recycled.
• Our products are 100% eco-friendly by using certified organic, reclaimed and recycled fabrics.
• We walk, take public transit and carpool whenever possible.
• We use biodegradable poop bags to clean up after our dogs.
Are you sure you would like to report this message? After submitting, this message will be sent to the WholesalePet team for review.
Post New Message
Monday, March 20, 2017
Will's Wallaby Rescue
Are you sure you would like to delete this message? This action cannot be undone.
Will's Wallaby Rescue
Confirm Message Edit
Are you sure you would like update this message? This action cannot be undone.