Woodland Knotties are made from super-soft, durable corduroy plush. This fabric is soft enough to cuddle, yet strong enough for chewing. Each arm and foot features a great knot to gnaw on and a squeaker to capture your pet's attention. Groundbreaking Tuffut Technology® makes HuggleHounds® Knotties the strongest and most durable plush dog toys produced. The top layer of HuggleHounds toys are designed for maximum appeal, with fresh colors and interesting textures and fun, original designs. Cushioning protection makes the toys easy to wash, and quick drying. Hugglehounds are also made with safety in mind. Toys have details embroidered on so that they’re not easily removed, and each toy is inspected before shipping to ensure the highest standards have been met. HuggleHounds® is the most unique, design-driven and highly-styled line of pet products available. The HuggleHounds product innovation, material technology and durability set them apart from all others. “At HuggleHounds, we ❤ happy dogs!” ™
Information and Policies
• Orders are shipped within 3-5 days
• Hugglehounds, Allure Pet Products LLC, will send a confirming sales order. Please call office with credit card
• FOB from NJ
• Minimum Order requirement is $75 OR at least One Bed.
If your order consists of TOYS ONLY, and the total falls between $75 and $599.00, a SHIPPING FEE of 8.5% of the total order value will be applied.
If your order consists of TOYS ONLY and the total order value exceeds $600.00, you earn FREE SHIPPING.
If your order is comprised of MATS and BEDS, or MATS, BEDS and TOYS, a SHIPPING FEE of 20% of the total order value will be applied, regardless of the total order spend.
• Beds only ship within the contiguous USA.
HuggleHounds items may not be sold on third party websites such as Amazon and Ebay.
• PLEASE BE AWARE: We are not accepting new retail accounts without a brick & mortar location.
• Please read our welcome letter and familiarize yourself with our terms / conditions / MAP
• New accounts will be asked to fill out an return our dealer application