Tick Twister Belt Clip Case (20 Pack)
Tick Twister was invented and designed by a French veterinarian in the 1990's in two sizes, one for removing very small and small ticks and one for removing medium and large ticks. They are made of injected plastic (polyoxymethylene=pom). this polymer plastic was chosen because it is recyclable, can be incinerated without pollution (No chlorine fumes during combustion) and for its solidity and resistance to ether and most solvents. Tick Twister can be disinfected with regular disinfectants. The smart and safe way to remove ticks from people and Pets. If you live, work or play in any area where ticks live, you could be at risk for contracting diseases such as Lyme disease. Cases of Lyme disease have been reported by nearly every state in the United States. Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, playing outdoor sports, and gardening could bring you, your family and/or your pets in contact with ticks. .
- Tick Twister is the safest and easiest way to remove ticks
- Now in Assorted colors with silicone grip and clip Box for easy carrying on the go
- Remove ticks in a few seconds without pain and without squeezing the tick, reducing the risk of infection
- Removes the tick without squeezing it, reducing the risk of infection
- The clip Box clips onto belts, leashes, etc
- Sold as a Display Box of 20
OnPaw Distribution (Formerly CSM West)
Information and Policies
- NO MINIMUM ORDER
- Most Orders ship within 2 business days.
- MAP pricing enforced on certain items
- Products may not be sold on Amazon, eBay or 3rd party sites.
- Free Shipping via UPS or USPS for orders over $300. Orders under $300 will be charged actual shipping via cheapest method (UPS, USPS or Fedex).
- Ships from our warehouse in Chehalis, Washington 98532
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. For other payment requests, please contact us.
- International orders are welcomed
- No Backorders by default. If you would like backorders, please contact us. Freight charges will apply.