VetriScience® Laboratories’ Vetri-Lysine Plus is recommended to support immune system function, collagen formation, tissue repair, antioxidant activity and antibody and lymphocyte production. The amino acid L-lysine supports hormone, antibody and enzyme production, as well as collagen formation and tissue repair. The inclusion of DMG supports methylation, providing useful methyl groups to support the production of hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies, nucleic acids, and other metabolically active molecules. Research indicates that supplementing with DMG enhances oxygen utilization at the cellular level and supports the immune response.
For use in cats and kittens only.
Vetri-Lysine Plus Supports
- Immune system Function
- Collagen formation
- Tissue repair
- Antioxidant activity
- Antibody and Lymphocyte production
PHS - Pet Health Solutions
Information and Policies
- Customer Service Telephone number: 1-800-889-9475
- Ships within 24 business hours. Real-time tracking will be available for all orders.
- Free Shipping on orders over $500 in the continental USA. $5.95 for shipping otherwise.
- Please note for pet food, free shipping is not available on this offer. Shipping will be required and based on the weight/dimensions of the pallet. We ship with various reputable carriers and will provide you with the lowest quote possible. Minimum 150 lbs of Pet Food must be purchased.
- Zymox branded items cannot be sold on Amazon or other 3rd party sites.
- International shipping is a flat $40.00 (you will be notified if any additional shipping is required). Shipping promos are not applicable to International shipments.
- Drop-shipping is not available at this time, we are working on this.
- Accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER. Other payment methods below:
- Paypal and Check/Money orders are accepted. Wire payments also accepted and will be given a 1% discount but orders may take additional time to process.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery for unopened, unused items. Restocking fees up to 10% may apply to any return after the 30-day window but still need to have an authorized return number. Please return packages in a manner which can be tracked. Return may be made with a carrier of customer's choice. Please contact us for a return authorization.
Active Ingredients Per Approximately 2 Soft Chews:
L-Lysine . . . . . . . . . . . . . .250 mg
N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) HCl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
Adult Cat: Give 1 or 2 soft chews, twice daily.
Kittens: Give 1 soft chew, twice daily.